It's the first Batman fig since the Batman returns Bruce/batman figure that I have deemed buyable.
In fact, the whole line is awesome. Especially the mad hatter
Batman, The Long Halloween Figures
Coming Oct 05 from DC Direct. This is going to be a great line. Batman's lips can use some work, but not a bad one in the bunch. That Catwoman is awesome. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 20, 2005 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Galactus the Planet Eater ]</font>
It's the first Batman fig since the Batman returns Bruce/batman figure that I have deemed buyable.
In fact, the whole line is awesome. Especially the mad hatter
I just don't like the look of "Monkey-Face Batman"
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe the best since Hush, although I haven't gotten the second line figures.Originally posted by Oce:
It's the first Batman fig since the Batman returns Bruce/batman figure that I have deemed buyable.
In fact, the whole line is awesome. Especially the mad hatter
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree.Originally posted by pairadocs:
I just don't like the look of "Monkey-Face Batman"
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doc - did you see the second wave of Batman Japenese figures?Originally posted by pairadocs:
I just don't like the look of "Monkey-Face Batman"
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
yup, he gots monkey mouth... and catwoman looks a bit man-ish...
Hatter and Two-Face look pretty cool.
Bats is great, from the neck down.
That's the dumbest looking Batman I've ever seen...(facewise)
Catwoman is alright, but the body could use some tweaking...
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 19, 2005 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Chesh ]</font>
look out, Radioactive Man!
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 19, 2005 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Joranthalus ]</font>
Bookmarks